Autumn Wood HOA

The Pool area is:
   OPEN

The Pool heater is
       ON

Hot Tub (Spa) is
       OPEN

HOA Lot Number Map

Contact HOA Board

MINUTES OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING, MAY 17, 2018

CALL TO ORDER:
The General Session of the Board of Directors meeting of the Autumn Wood at Hunter's Field Homeowner's Association was held on Thursday, May 17, 2018 at CT Prop Conference Room #212, 5775 Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93063.  The meeting called to order by Vice President, Chris Hernandez at 7:10p.m.

ROLL CALL:

    DIRECTORS PRESENT:
    Sean Wolpin, President (arrived at 7:20p.m.)
    Chris Hernandez, Vice President
    Rashmi Shah, Treasurer
    Monsef Sidrak, Secretary
    Miguel Chavez, Member at Large
    Steven Dhanjal, Member at Large

    DIRECTORS ABSENT:
    None
     
    CT PROP MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE:
    Carol Tolchin

HOMEOWNERS PRESENT:
Lynne Wilcox, Linda Immordino and Susan Ritchey

EVENT CALENDAR REVIEW:
Publish Candidate Statements

EXECUTIVE ACTIONS DISCLOSURE:
None.

HOMEOWNER FORUM:
At the behest of Susan Ritchey, a representative from an animal shelter presented the Board with an option for the HOA to use feral cats for rodent control.  In addition, Linda Immordino reported that several ducks have been visiting the pool and making a mess.  She asked if there was anything the HOA could do to help control and minimize the mess they create.

APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
April Board Meeting Minutes were reviewed by Board Members.  Steve Dhanjal made a motion to approve the Minutes from the April Board Meeting, Monsef Sidrak seconded, all approved.  Motion Carried (M/S/C 6/0).

FINANCIAL REPORT:
Rashmi Shah reviewed the Financials ending April 30, 2018.  It remains on record that the plumber (Point Of Connection [POC]) still has not provided an insurance rider that would name and protect the HOA as an additional insured party for past or future work.  A Memorandum For Record will be created for this discrepancy and placed in the vendor's file. Rashmi made a motion to approve the financials through the end of April, Steve Dhanjal seconded, all approved and Motion Carried (M/S/C 6/0).

ARC ACTIONS:
2362 Hampton - installation of new tan colored vinyl windows.  Approved

UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
Broken/Cracked Walkway Sidewalk:  Raised sections of the Common Area walkway pose a potential tripping hazard.  The Board would like to remove, level, and replace sections.  Sections of walkway next to the big Sycamore trees (#50, #51, #105, #106, and #107) at both parts of Oak Haven Av must be removed and replaced.  Carol obtained one bid and Steve is in the process of speaking with one additional vendor, Chuck's Handyman Repairs, to discuss repair options.  Bids will be further reviewed and a vendor will be selected.  Continues  (Actionee: Chris and Steve) 

Pool/Community Security:  Citiguard's contract started April 1 and patrols started although we do not have log-in information or patrol reports.  In addition, Citiguard did not pick up the pool access card from the Management Company until April 17. Citiguard will be given termination notice since they have not upheld their contract.  A new company will be contacted and asked if they are still interested in servicing the Association.  Continues (Actionee:  Carol)

Tree Relocation in Common Area:  Reopened item.  Tree will be relocated during tree trimming.  Continues (Actionee:  Chris)

Plumbing Leak in Women's Restroom:  Vendor, POC, has not been responsive to the Associations' demand for warranty repair. Chuck's Handyman Repairs has finished all work.  Closed.

NEW BUSINESS:
Call for Candidates: The list of candidates with candidate statements was distributed via Member Assessment mailings before the June Meeting. Closed

Plant Removal/New Plantings:  Removal of old dying plants and bushes on the south side of the greenbelt to be replaced with new plantings progresses.  Continues (Actionee: Chris)

Backflow Testing:  Brightview is in the process of making repairs, not to exceed $950.00 for repairs to the backflow. Continues (Actionee:  Chris)

Increase in Rodent Activity in Greenbelts:  Placing additional bait stations in the common areas will be put on hold until further options can be researched.  (See discussion regarding feral cats.) Continues (Actionee:  Carol)

ANNOUNCEMENT OF NEXT MEETING:
The next General Session of the Board of Directors will be held Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 7:00 p.m in the HOA pool area immediately following the Annual/Election Meeting.  

MEETING ADJOURNMENT:
With there being no further business to discuss, the meeting adjourned at 8:25p.m.

AS RECORDED BY:  Chris Boardman
 

Site hosted by EARTHLINK

Please contact webmaster with any comments or questions regarding this site.

©1999-2020 AUTUMN WOOD HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION

Reviewed:

August 30, 2018